Sunday, September 27, 2009

the moment that made my day






they are so creative... maiko came up with this new game. we got out the halloween costumes and harvest decorations (i didn't really feel like tackling the mess of an attic but the kids begged me) so, maiko being such a creative thinker came up with the idea to take the boxes and slide down the little slope in the front yard :) looking out the front door and watching this totally made my day and luckily the camera was sitting right there waiting to capture it!

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are DARLING!!! You are such a good Mommy to take the time to let it happen and to capture it with pictures. Thanks for sharing! luv and hugs to all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they did this when i was at your house! maiko tried to get me to do it but i didn't think it would work for me, ha ha :)

    ReplyDelete