Wednesday, March 30, 2011

sweet summer memories




thank you so much for the sweet, encouraging comments on my last post. i'm so thankful for your wonderful support. also, i'm much better now... layla woke up crying last night and told me that she had this horrible dream that i moved to africa and she missed me sooo much. should i feel guilty that my child's bad dream makes me happy? hmmm...

i have been constantly going through old summer photos daydreaming about those sweet warm days. above are some photos that i had never shared with you. one of many afternoon siestas with a little kitten... who is all grown up. oh, how i miss those group siestas.

1 comment:

  1. i think summer photo's on Wednesday's would be great. Then again ALL your posts are always wonderful.They are darling kids and i love the way you are raising them. Free Spirit is the very best way to go. Give them all a big hug from Grandma julie.

    ReplyDelete