Thursday, May 19, 2011

mad house


well... i suppose you could say that things are a bit crazy around here these days. i feel like i'm constantly waiting for things to slow down. i must admit that i'm not so sure that things will ever slow down at this point, but here's hoping. i guess that means i have to change my expectations about what needs to be done in a givin day. that, and train my children to be more helpful. which is one of my main goals for the summer. i plan to set up a list of chores and house rules and crack down on the "clean it up when your finished playing with it". i really feel like this is going to be a great summer. a summer of slow, mindful days full of quality time with my family. a summer of learning, new responsibilities, and more freedom. oh yes... summer.... my spirits lift just thinking about it.... and it's almost here.... 22 days.... but who's counting...

No comments:

Post a Comment