Monday, January 13, 2020

2019 : : Part One : : Spring




















There was certainly a lack of photos taken with my big camera last year.
But when you put an entire year into a handful of blog posts it seems like plenty.

As I try to think over the last year, or the last decade for that matter, I can't believe how fast it all has passed me by.
...but...
 As I sift through the nearly empty dozen folders of photos from that year, I begin to feel like time has passed a bit slower somehow... and my soul feels sated.
We did live... and love... and grow.
We experienced new things. Did some of the same old things a little better... and maybe some a little worse. 2019 did not just pass us by with a passing glance. Or if it did, we at least took hold and held on for the ride. I plan to hold on for next year too. As I think about the changes that the next year, or the next decade, will bring... I realize that most importantly I want to slow them down as much as possible, enjoy them, and remember them.

2 comments:

  1. nice to see you and these sweet photos, jenny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you mary beth! i hope to catch up and keep on... i miss this space.

    ReplyDelete