Friday, January 17, 2020

2019 : : Part Three : : Fall


























2019.
I am glad that I went through and took a closer look before I let you go.
There are many missing pieces in the "stories" that these pictures tell, but I am glad that they are here. I am glad that there is something to share, and to hold onto.
Sometimes... I picture my kids grown up and moved away, far into their adult lives, pulling up this blog on a lonely evening and reading through their childhood and feel like it takes them home and back into my arms.
Maybe I will be the one pulling it up, when I am missing them.
It is amazing the memories one photo can hold. For example, that pink rose is not just some random rose. It is a wild rose that grew on our property, bloomed in October, and was picked by husband for me on our anniversary this year.
Document the little things my friends. The tiny little ordinary things.
 Especially when you are keeping them just for yourself.

1 comment:

  1. yes. i am glad you told the story of the rose... i suspected it was a husband pick. :) also good to document the fleeting treasures like spiderwebs with light on them... we have this in common. :) i love this photo tour through the seasons of your year. and you're right, i think we may be the most frequent visitors to our own captures in future years, but i do hope quinn will like to pull mine up now and then as well.

    ReplyDelete