Monday, November 9, 2009

hello world!


little miss eislee is growing at lightening speed! as you can see when laid on her tummy she can hold up her head. she is still a wonderful baby, so pleasant and easy going.... her sleep schedule has changed a bit she wakes up a lot during the night now and is pretty difficult to get to sleep (when you lay her down she wakes up). also, she is teething... matt was the first to notice how much she was trying to chew on everything and theres the drooling... seems pretty young but all of the kids got their teeth really early so i'm not surprised. she has also made a jump to 3-6 month clothes! another thing that isn't surprising since she is 3 months old now but it still kinda blows me away that she is that big :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you mentioned her size...I'm starting to shop so that helps! You should send me the other kids sizes on everything also :) I Love you!

    ReplyDelete