Thursday, April 22, 2010

is there anything sweeter?

oh how we love baby chicks... you may be thinking, "do you really need more chickens?" no we don't. we are just addicted to baby farm animals. i'm telling you, they are near impossible to pass up in the feed store! so tiny and cute. sigh. but of course then they grow up and start scratching up my flowers and pooping on my porch, this summer i'm sure i will be complaining, "i don't know why we got more chickens, they are sooo messy!"

but for now i will just peek in to their tiny box and pet their sweet little heads and try really really hard not to bring any more home. i'm serious i really have an addiction :)

i do have a pretty good excuse for buying some more this year... i've started selling eggs to some people at layla's school! pretty exciting. the chicks went and visited the kid's classrooms too! lots of fun! well, don't worry these are not the only chick pics you will be seeing... i already have some more on the camera... even cuter than these! promise i'll get them up soon!

3 comments:

  1. I love the baby chicks!!!! I wanna come see!!!! I need to come see you before i leave for Africa!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes you do, call me and we'll plan something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the baby chicks also! There are worse addictions you could have :) I like this one :)

    ReplyDelete