eislee's birthday was a bit like eislee... wild, and it was gone in a flash just like her last two years.
i didn't get around to making her birthday crown. i think i need to make some without the ages embroidered on the front... so i could reuse them for a couple years. luckily, grandma patti found her a special birthday girl shirt... i think that made up for the crown. she got to do two of her favorite things for her second birthday... four wheeler ride with daddy and eat cake. once again i forgot the new tradition were everyone says something they love about the birthday person. we did talk about it last night over dinner though, and once again i will share them here.
things we love about our two year old
- mark and lisa love her "foot stompin temper" (the way she stomps her feet when she gets angry)
- matt loves the way she refers to herself as "me-me"
- i love the way she imitates me "mamo tur tha waher off, righ now!!!" (maiko turn that water off, right now!)
- maiko loves the way she smells and how soft her hair is
- layla loves the way she calls her "waywa" and the way she hugs her with her arms wrapped around so tight
we all love our sweet eislee so much. a very important member of this family. she keeps things from getting to serious around here. yes, very important. we love you eislee... forever and ever.