Thursday, February 9, 2012

a beautiful day just for me









my birthday falls just one week after ollie's. i felt so lucky. not only was i completely spoiled by my wonderful family, but i spoiled myself by totally neglecting everything and sitting out in the gorgeous sunshine and working with yarn... aaahhh.... it was wonderful. the sun was so warm that day, it felt like summer. such a special treat. i had a lot of fun finally getting started on eislee's doll hair (the tutorials here, here, and here really helped me). i was also reminded of all the wonderful people that i didn't get to see that day but were still thinking of me... thank you all so much for your sweet birthday wishes! there was one message in particular that truly brought tears to my eyes... you know who you are.... thank you.... i love you dearly and i hope your day was even more special than mine.

2 comments:

  1. I love all these pictures!!! Peyton has been asking me if I can give her a sister, LOL she loves being with other kids so much!! I thought you would get a kick out of that and she always talks about your kids! I tell Shane Peyton would of done really good in a big family:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooohhh, that's so cute :) she would.... that girl can hold her own :) i bet she loves school!

    ReplyDelete