Tuesday, December 27, 2011

the beautiful chaos that i call christmas
















This christmas was a bit of a blur... and unfortunately so were most of the pictures that i took of it. But it really was a beautiful sort of chaos. It left me feeling so thankful. Sometimes i just can't believe how lucky i am. How did i end up with so many wonderful people in my life? How was i so lucky to get four perfectly healthy and happy children? I am full of gratitude when i think about all of the people who have done so much for us, and the ones who constantly have us in their thoughts. I am inspired by the selflessness of a certain father in law who came to our house for christmas and worked almost the entire time to fix up our bathroom. I feel thankful for all that they constantly teach me about life and especially about giving this season. 
There is nothing more important than family and i am so lucky to have so many amazing, loving, and thoughtful people in my life. I am so grateful for every single one of them. It really was a merry christmas. Whether you were on the giving, or the receiving, end this season... i hope you realize how lucky you are... that either you had someone thinking about you or you inspired gratitude in someone else. it is a beautiful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment